怪物 詞綴 /1
|1||傳奇||monster no talismans |
Trinket 詞綴 /3
|迷信之||1||後綴||劫盜中開啟獎勵箱時，有 4% 機率獲得額外魔符||普通 100|
|迷信之||50||後綴||劫盜中開啟獎勵箱時，有 (5–6)% 機率獲得額外魔符||普通 75|
|迷信之||70||後綴||劫盜中開啟獎勵箱時，有 (7–8)% 機率獲得額外魔符||普通 50|
其他屬性 詞綴 /2
|5||ExpeditionRelic||後綴||符文怪物有 35% 機率掉落 1 個額外魔符||expedition_templar_remnant 0|
|5||ExpeditionRelic||後綴||發掘保險箱有 35% 機率含有 1 個額外魔符||expedition_templar_remnant 0|
A talisman is a type of Amulets. Talismans have their own implicit modifiers that are typically more powerful than those of ordinary amulets. Talismans are inherently corrupted, and therefore cannot be modified with crafting orbs.
Unlike most other amulets, Talismans don't drop as a regular world drop. Currently, Talismans can only be acquired through specific means:
- Call to the First Ones divination card (tier 1 talisman only)
- certain method of obtaining league-specific item (for unique talisman only)
These methods of acquisition were specific to certain (former) league mechanics:
- The Jeweller's Workshop room (and its upgraded variant) in the Temple of Atzoatl (rarely)
- Ritual Grounds node in the Azurite Mine
- Chests in the Immortal Syndicate Transportation safehouse if Jorgin was stationed
- A crafting bench in the Syndicate Research station can transform a non-corrupted, non-influenced amulet into a random talisman if Jorgin was stationed there, keeping the explicit mods of the ingredient
- Chests, War Hoards, and Sergeants with the Talisman symbol through Legions
- Primal Incubator
- Chests, with the Talisman symbol through Blights
- Rarely appears as loot from chests in Heists
- Purchasing from Rituals using Tribute
- Distant memories containing Talismans in Synthesis league (no longer available)
- Beastcrafting recipe during Bestiary league (no longer available)
In Talisman league
This section addresses how talismans were obtained in the Talisman league. This is not applicable to the current leagues.
Talismans were encountered in the wild as a monster 'possessed' by a talisman, visually similar to possession by a Tormented Spirit. Talismans can possess any rarity of enemy and will always spawn possessing one. When the monster is killed, the talisman drops as an item – but if it is not picked up quickly by the player, it will attract another enemy and possess that enemy instead. Each type of talisman grants the monster it possesses extra combat abilities related to its implicit modifier. Monsters only pick up talismans if they're in the Talisman league or an area that normally drops talismans.
There are four tiers of talismans. A talisman's tier level can be determined by the colour of the string in the item graphic: tier 1 talismans have a white string, tier 2 talismans have a black string, tier 3 talismans have a red string and tier 4 talismans have a blue string. Only tier 1 talismans are found in the wild; upgrading to a next tier can be done with placing five of them them into a Stone Altar. Tier 2 talismans are obtained by sacrificing tier 1 talismans, tier 3 talismans are obtained by sacrificing tier 2 talismans, and tier 4 talismans are obtained by sacrificing tier 3 talismans and then fighting the boss, Rigwald, the Wolven King.
The Wereclaw and Monkey Twins talismans can only spawn in the standard version of Talisman League. The Clutching]] and Longtooth talismans can only spawn in the hardcore version of Talisman League.
Talismans obtained in the world follow the normal item drop rules. From normal monsters they are the same item level as the area, +1 level from magic monsters, and +2 from rares and uniques.
When sacrificing 5 talismans, each talisman adds a 20% chance of a Talisman of its rarity being the resultant one. So if you sacrifice one white, one magic, two rare and one unique, your odds are a 20% chance of a white talisman, 20% chance of a magic, 40% chance of a rare, and 20% chance of a unique.
Talismans obtained from stone altars are an average of the talismans used, where
The highest-level talisman is counted three times, .
The middle three talismans are counted twice, .
The lowest-level talisman is counted once, .
The obtained item level can be expressed as:
Wikis Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.