Beyond Atlas Tree Modifiers /10 ⍟
5% increased Quantity of Items dropped by Beyond Demons in your Maps
Beyond Demons in your Maps have 100% increased chance to be followers of Ghorr
30% more Unique Items found from Beyond Demons in your Maps
that are followers of Ghorr
Beyond Demons in your Maps have 100% increased chance to be followers of Beidat
30% more Basic Currency Items found from Beyond Demons in your Maps
that are followers of Beidat
(Basic Currency includes any currency that drops from non-league content)
Beyond Demons in your Maps have 100% increased chance to be followers of K'tash
30% more Divination Cards found from Beyond Demons in your Maps
that are followers of K'Tash
Beyond Demons in your Maps grant 10% increased Experience
25% increased Quantity of Tainted Currency dropped by Beyond Demons in your Maps
Beyond Portals in your Maps have 8% increased Merging Radius
(Merging Radius is the distance at which Beyond Portals can merge with one another to spawn Beyond Demons)
Beyond Portals in your Maps have 30% increased chance to spawn a Unique Boss
(Beyond Portals and Demons stop spawning after a Unique Beyond Boss is spawned)
Slaying Enemies in your Maps has a 15% increased chance to spawn a Beyond Portal
10% chance for your Maps to attract Beyond Demons
map sanctum rare monster life +% final [-60]
Beyond Attr /5
|Show Full Descriptions
|map monster no map drops 
map sanctum rare monster life +% final [-60]
Beyond had several issues. Firstly, its art was eight years old and outdated. Secondly, the number of magic and rare monsters spawned was so much higher than the rest of the game that it provided a gigantic amount of experience and items to players who stacked it heavily, and was mostly irrelevant to everyone else. The number of rares spawned also caused problems with Archnemesis modifiers.
The Scourge have taken over the realm of the Beyond demons. Summoning monsters from Beyond will now summon Scourge monsters and bosses. We have completely rebalanced the rate that Beyond monsters and bosses spawn at, so that it's appropriate for modern Path of Exile. The new Beyond monsters can now occasionally drop the Scourge league's Tainted currency items that allow you to modify corrupted items.
- Beyond portals now spawn Scourge demons instead of the old Beyond bandits. Demons are still divided into three factions, and only one faction will spawn in any single instance.
- The base chance for a Beyond portal to spawn when you kill a monster is now fixed at 15%. This means that multiple sources of the Beyond mechanic no longer stack.
- Spawning a Beyond boss no longer requires killing many Beyond demons close together. Instead, once a substantial number of Beyond demons have spawned in the instance, each pack spawned grants a stacking chance for the next pack in that area to be replaced by a boss. Only one Beyond boss can spawn per instance. Once a boss has spawned, Beyond portals will no longer spawn in that instance.
- Beyond demons will occasionally drop Tainted Currency items, and Beyond bosses are guaranteed to drop multiple Tainted Currency. Adjustments have been made to the outcome odds for the Tainted Orb of Fusing, Tainted Jeweller's Orb and Tainted Mythic Orb in order for these items to be suitable for core availability.
- All Tainted Currency items now have dedicated slots in the Exotic section of the Currency Stash Tab.
- Sextant modifiers that grant Beyond portal chance now grant increased Beyond monster pack size instead of a chance for an additional Beyond monster to spawn.
- New Beyond monsters do not drop Scourged items.
The following changes have been made to the Atlas Passive Tree as a result:
- The Fiendish Opulence Notable now causes Rare Beyond Demons in your Maps to drop an additional Basic Currency Item (previously a 25% chance). The three small nodes prior that granted 8% increased Quantity of Items dropped by Beyond Demons in your Maps now instead provide 5% increased Quantity of Tainted Currency dropped by Beyond Demons in your Maps.
- The Scent of Blood Notable no longer grants "Slaying Enemies close together in your Maps has a 3% chance to attract monsters from Beyond". Instead, it now grants 10% chance for your Maps to attract Beyond Demons.
- The Torn Veil Notable no longer grants "Powerful Beyond Demons require 1 fewer Portal to summon in your Maps". Instead, it now grants "Beyond Portals in your Maps have 30% increased chance to spawn a Unique Boss". The small nodes in the cluster that previously granted "Beyond Portals in your Maps have 5% chance to spawn an additional Beyond Demon" now instead grant "Slaying Enemies in your Maps has a 15% increased chance to spawn a Beyond Portal".
Wikis Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.